Re: [Lsr] Thoughts about PUAs - are we not over-engineering?

Anup MalenaaDu <anupkumart@gmail.com> Mon, 20 June 2022 11:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+WB5ikTJ08dmAXxtBWGBQwiiCPsQJeIYGscB9HO77+Q=; b=LyAbja0oJbrDEhQAA4E0JNx1wRXdvphhMslscv2+qVxPvPhBDuXubH5yHDqx4mpGd/ 7pvaCjBrWen07f/PGbOyCcYftVgnGe3ZCWw0KvQp352DHc0j3UsHIH4kIxLux+BDteAW 8rU5V30m2G4TRfTZ5pbW+0qGyYni+HtbR03n26EdgJ9eq1ymRMQeJUOMYUBlP6MQiVlX z6L+iK0Ngn/bitQt41lSCIj6ExLiztuccguOJ81zN+vtXlxhGO1djpxiRvsBoSpeT3vO v6fzyUVI3cL3Ps2SNq6O7+ISeI3iPtba0pIKnWWdXfcFaR6IMwCozJVnhrJkeOyql8Uk 7PIQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+WB5ikTJ08dmAXxtBWGBQwiiCPsQJeIYGscB9HO77+Q=; b=sdX2Nmf5C8Df10uZEyczXB0M5RQ1q3JLJTpOlOKmjubTH3Wj9s7MjAcil90cOCpJz7 O0HcZN/gaHnLYXW3+zP7O6Y2ti1a0/mJ9RYwS+rnrJgVjywt/T2nSioxFqQ1B4oMAANg ul0j8lCzfmdOlv2AhRYBWZfMkyggOp8HjYgrPTPWkuDAQHHmLGJP1eiYm9RXnz2Y3zyL Xf0W1X9ENUKe1Xac+fY4YNWKJfU0B1Y/1mhMYz/9wC7Qk3r0w4UM9aFArN8qQv8doLkF stYiWGoGGkf3OnRc+oxG1+aioYXMMBcHQU8P4TQS7x9Lkk/MkROrz82Tuqzwy9Pz3IQ7 8DBw==