Re: [Lsr] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-21: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Wed, 26 September 2018 22:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5076; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1538000756; x=1539210356; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=uli1x464V+No4dMQzLqA2OplCN9uDQCGC0Vsre9+/+0=; b=UDnZsVLmkhnphnQCTXnq0dConQCqCiWxHbKuOPGQqlArE2OIFkvPDrKT i5gh2rR7A0DPoEb3yT+5BnG0ECEaxGRhWdDQpymiYsneh7PnX4ctpxlt+ 1G9TtUn1+dZu81t0lu0L9ViatRz6NJ3UVT2To8M6rSvIi5rn2mewo0kFc c=;