Re: [Lsr] Available Bandwidth erratum 5486 [was: Re: AD Review of draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-14]

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Thu, 29 November 2018 19:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=57866; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1543519918; x=1544729518; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=yTYD2dfYIvG3KMf92hglv9Z484JI4gxeK7KDjxhSVtw=; b=musqjhl1K+a1OMO0jcTu66Pk45t6jnyShqutmR59N0kCezEbA4skWhR6 53P5c0Ek2Bh0N+7eu8OMm1/Pi5h41f7xQ7Er2KGkHRyzeCvv9akW7+6e1 jl9LMCLEhg56KGXO/PttVQ41/7yvlra1tPfU8lW8kufJO4cBzOgTCy1P1 4=;