Re: [Lsr] 【Technical Discussion】"Prefix Unreachable Announcement" and "IS-IS and OSPF Extension for Event Notification"

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Fri, 15 October 2021 08:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=24898; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1634287007; x=1635496607; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=btk20NgL+voh6fIDBWLD0qQb8AN0OBBUnkFfMgSM4UY=; b=DyoQGwh7kdLo83kBERF/DpILethxIqcCM8RxPMxQ+HJgVEjZsYdVziB+ QNfBwsEPNO6L1CVgHxneLut/Ilbcz3xo1OKs/mfR/8zr7UQUMNcbApSQM GjivtpLGvbbOiIronM9pWvPOBGvwO6ewsrZr8oWFYEFFALetMptZYrOwI k=;