Re: [Lsr] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-08

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Wed, 18 September 2019 17:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5680; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1568828390; x=1570037990; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=BoIPBXCH4L4BetX42JK5lFNxheQDXBtgbFo5LoAcy50=; b=bk3kjS7/fTDthASfqnNIqTG4SuGZkhmw9dPJRnykbSO/uofA/SppG8Ss FwhmzM9qJ9O2T6LUqaAGRKCBT4+pNjQMsP4oCZPYisneKIuSRLHZIbSGC gwr67BcK0moPPb9plT/0l7g/OMZxKYJcgGl+wPDdnO9hksbtijW4Jy6cp w=;