Re: [Lsr] LSR WG Last Call for "Signaling MSD (Maximum SID Depth) using OSPF" - draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-10.txt

"Ketan Talaulikar (ketant)" <ketant@cisco.com> Thu, 12 April 2018 12:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=43536; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1523534653; x=1524744253; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=fIJfPiPQzXqZTpewv75MpkKI55fVhDJ/seLJEIos0os=; b=ilkO7SLnaXoaIkdWPuIBQe8Iq2oMhErMd9HVOhtvObvedklyOSxXSHZf 0+/h6Uk1OmfQXeTRE1Ev5NGBoMSvZ9QV734eeAhu6n8yv/CQxdbpiG1+M L2sHxr5kYuTrhIo9eU34Qvos3gm28aLsDPF69uODbJPf/6MWR0WaOwjs8 I=;