Re: [Lsr] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-lsr-isis-rfc7810bis-03

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Fri, 07 December 2018 10:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=27344; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1544176865; x=1545386465; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=70qdjx3TdHiXhSHunD6kwYS9nx8ytIq1PqW6uT5xCkw=; b=meecXJSPU3skS6Do9dPHO5DApTCaZE+liHli3DZuGykMZiita8Ggg7oE ZOj98wP41C4ZLDc5keZho7xfOdanMJZ92zGsSNvLq4Y6ukItU4nDdO8RD VFl+9LZb8ZYl+qOYa1kXHuzYBCpELENAin1Dp3RFQr0Vf+zSdfgJmiqK/ A=;