Re: [Lsr] WG Last Call draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-06

Christian Hopps <chopps@chopps.org> Mon, 19 October 2020 17:06 UTC

From: Christian Hopps <chopps@chopps.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 13:06:31 -0400
Cc: Christian Hopps <chopps@chopps.org>, "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com>, Jeff Tantsura <jefftant.ietf@gmail.com>, John E Drake <jdrake@juniper.net>, lsr-chairs@ietf.org, lsr@ietf.org, lsr-ads@ietf.org, draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator@ietf.org
To: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
Subject: Re: [Lsr] WG Last Call draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-06

> On Oct 16, 2020, at 4:47 AM, Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> wrote:
>
> Hi, Les and experts in LSR:
>
> I am open to the removal of the this appendix to forward this draft.

That's good news, thank you Aijun.

Speaking for the chairs,

We believe we have reached WG consensus (seems better than just rough even with some authors asking for the change) at this point on the removal of the disputed use-case appendices.

Could you please republish the document w/o the disputed sections?

Thanks,
Chris.