Re: [Lsr] AD Review of draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-13

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Wed, 29 August 2018 23:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=47378; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1535586593; x=1536796193; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=o1pt/HYw+jtc5VrYNtFJclrjsCo0i5iaaRdqFFwE23w=; b=XsBoUSAN5Xq6hfenpJxDVQmOa42C9Tli5+Yr2a8ccukmWjOscXUlwN79 wiT/jHhastzlqw5cNahre/znuA4Cw+ftOyKhrf1Z0KacnyGyQ7PMWc2sD q0xwcPKb2gzTZ0J4Qtrf7UKj22PQSeqJ0bWMxndnpDK85wcK1gkxfPouv M=;