Re: [Lsr] WG Last Call draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions

<bruno.decraene@orange.com> Wed, 29 January 2020 07:39 UTC

From: bruno.decraene@orange.com
To: Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com>
CC: "lsr@ietf.org" <lsr@ietf.org>, "lsr-ads@ietf.org" <lsr-ads@ietf.org>, Christian Hopps <chopps@chopps.org>, "Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 07:39:02 +0000
References: <122B138F-AA4F-4C7C-969C-755DF15F5744@chopps.org> <21857_1579879490_5E2B0C42_21857_341_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A48D6A5CF@OPEXCAUBM43.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <189d3388-401e-4f54-ab8e-b9c0e53bfc3d@cisco.com> <12655_1580231142_5E3069E6_12655_95_2_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A48D713B7@OPEXCAUBM43.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <5bb51b32-76a9-b319-b41f-777aa056dfbc@cisco.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.114.13.245]