Re: [Lsr] "Prefix Unreachable Announcement" and "IS-IS and OSPF Extension for Event Notification"

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sat, 16 October 2021 15:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=uDznx/2rJrw1pk64olgRN9H1s8ZrNp46AFc6ghaiV98=; b=jtLFwiHhLOx4uZF1l8Y1+tRTOzG5XfC1oKpsLSMdviW754JFdhBr26MtJNbFGB9r/s aD2yRrd4Q661UebbjTAmo/p26CO0TDjZzrq4ndvIcB92FCweWyBZoR7tp1/XebvAXltl gK0V4wI8wvoPXcZTLh0sfaKSxWHG8GgA9aK7cm5bQd3cR7/ecf2JJTQLxaMWT0l0tJbD HGFbZ6C0DQT8b7gRu8FwFbqh0+7DttA8KuhYuRyQk4QvPbDg+GFB5z0JsGHSx/IXUsvi iqSxWnLpMYerHpaK2n48iG6iZCbSaCHFPS9rveZIR3Uizt31QetNuK5l2meWY4JL5R2H KJxA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=uDznx/2rJrw1pk64olgRN9H1s8ZrNp46AFc6ghaiV98=; b=i9dCXtZVSogeaPlj1Ym2zfyl12BEIDptXcoqz94pg8OYLYmV++BvLXIaQgQw4EfTnB G+UN78FvUnkDA0mUvL2mUwGAOQmyb7YqDk1r8YbxgiZKEdIrpxHEe5mQifRKEzAH5cYy F54HxH68danCCaDkTO4+EIBhYWlV325Skna9S6FpT43xhk7JWnOWxZ18rELd2bcrbiHY KkuQrcTwqONxYUmQPFlTi4nSshF3J7wXT8B/kE39UplSw8dQQBkS7yUrefcOBNtVjuyG djgqHDFKLZROp2a7KpZ1jyWOBSzWiLDSiUBTkDrU53bGw1TUFuz86bY4bL1K12b/w1hL Jj5g==