Re: [Lsr] WG Adoption Call for draft-li-lsr-dynamic-flooding-02 + IPR poll.

Christian Hopps <chopps@chopps.org> Mon, 25 February 2019 12:35 UTC

From: Christian Hopps <chopps@chopps.org>
To: "lsr@ietf.org" <lsr@ietf.org>
Cc: chopps@chopps.org, "lsr-ads@ietf.org" <lsr-ads@ietf.org>, "lsr-chairs@ietf.org" <lsr-chairs@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 07:35:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [Lsr] WG Adoption Call for draft-li-lsr-dynamic-flooding-02 + IPR poll.

The support was strong for adoption -- the draft-li-lsr-dynamic-flooding is adopted as a WG document.

Authors please re-issue this document using the new name 'draft-ietf-lsr-dynamic-flooding'.

We will probably need to reduce the front-page author list. Normally this needs to be 5 or less authors, or justification is required prior to publication.

Thanks,
Chris & Acee
LSR WG Chairs.