Re: [Lsr] 答复: 答复: 答复: Regarding OSPF extension for inter-area topology retrieval

"Ketan Talaulikar (ketant)" <ketant@cisco.com> Tue, 24 July 2018 11:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=17538; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1532432693; x=1533642293; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=X/ttGNehHA/YQzNE/zWH3vs7dRy47Oc9aoOg5wCYu1k=; b=L9OZrlNBSDTqIhtrLP/5yU6g7rmy9zbaMVbiDHBENoCdC6Qse8EfVA7r i8YJokYC5NNzFogX75lTZ5aLDR3yzPddvHRwR+loU4jH9r9AZ3NXI0OnW 1ULDCzHMrtMz1mDfj0I4raTFnmkvuW/4YqnSJuqmUc+NtMESWxJJF7Cx2 U=;