Re: [Lsr] [Idr] draft-head-idr-bgp-ls-isis-fr-01 - WG adoption call (6/6 to 6/20)

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Sat, 25 June 2022 07:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/gYWpZfO4e898IMMhItliYpPWloQJRcE05dZXaQfaSg=; b=UIQBVMQg3kzlzPHjLkDpXClURgPrd8wEQx5nm4SxWUwyBJUDN5pM2SjRmcf2Btwl3x aJW9XihA+oNxKLa0aa+Q3IUiBpze/X77iLRY2eip81hpyZKhl616yDAaSx3zVsKPt2a6 EeFyAMUgRqaHD89Gim4Vr23Heiz4Iqvt2MKzEfYIIXHsMjUGyjkzwz9b6v6yHsDPgJcy dkh8DPLpAarGht+Wf74hnXDXEk6cBu0QzbVoQgnVeGpK74q9UoGxV9Vo4NqlpZon3/oI EoCRoO7J3QgOWOVjODDwgo742msqHszUy2gKkreW3I37P3vP/rrk879CUDZ4AVOgrfj9 QJoA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/gYWpZfO4e898IMMhItliYpPWloQJRcE05dZXaQfaSg=; b=WHkMXb0rif9ASjd9WYKDl8MDQBOsze3gS+mVFwhZ/D+/QnthftqwRvH1MqCPOGbows X5+/vW9spZdkoW5ja8/9SIcdSFUIPMv+dWW0uptZOjVWHtEofuLdHn33jpRsZZV8ikJa zNxkZBUVxk4EAGruClKIghY7qm/B2m/hCgu/vcktijkR+KhhyiCWLvNh/hjo7F/JaKBn 6XylRex7ebYvTwcrudcyoWrQVmPGjaeRqL4xE2Dk7fZdfqSGJ41a2tJqS0k6HrA3kpUP dNlmh/q1D3DyogVee2CeF5TX0B++tarvxHI6iW5d8BrDBfYWbtjP/JRv0+axq/T5P39O akfg==
References: <BYAPR08MB487213F9F5CD1A5E104B4645B3A29@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <CAH6gdPx+YbTXronoYzSuk7xNXGfsH5iD5i3Q5oDWMoKucCRexQ@mail.gmail.com> <DM6PR08MB48730CA153D5FFDF5C235C12B3AC9@DM6PR08MB4873.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <821D2B29-C637-44A0-9D46-25AB33D7E11D@juniper.net> <CAH6gdPz2JRrxih52HekJxuDTC0ng52Q296L+zs7U4=rOHjFiOg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hMnhWEcHXw1q7TJASeExQzp7OwWrJ+2s1qP2aPNKgUX8A@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6gdPxTTXer+-OAWvBVP+WjEpKS5x8OP+dW-9nmtUbKmA2d=g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hPGJr325-mKSKi=JT7q6EMtWWmM=JAvOLKyve3oh+RysQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6gdPwQP2SyRLKZCsj+cUz0bkAn1zK8oS_OB20L4c1LqqZP7w@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hOVUPJ-TKy-2bNVCrdp8+ErhNSUeGWmBi0QnMisiBeMkA@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6gdPwpEKnX-u9L-T9uJ25bE+a94X4F+3_qP39gq6kzvKubOQ@mail.gmail.com>