Re: [Lsr] Flow Control Discussion for IS-IS Flooding Speed

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Tue, 21 April 2020 23:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=O7E2ntcAHFzmYdjwltKaaOx/DWBBqIKYx2hsbTdKa04=; b=d1bFmUWGSH5lQHZYt/TgJ17etbR/LcKF4DDnfB2sSdSDZMOT4hzoULAZ/jy4IKoBYx YMYYoCurYE6KoFAzZoK4IzzqV/9pvr3pVLaVRErSZrH2bk6gEqeU6GoX7Eu6jnJxf0sv heuM+nn3Ne5j75Ll5zLyLR9pLbDEjvyRoaYIUThmjz8GOGLZ3P5m4KNgPoTVq1k75H65 PMcB3XKVZpEb4Ik4hfgj+8EuzrN2bp/tjOKJmOBE8IR5hME54If9+yugWMIQb+jVwPrj KPaC0Gd2xnF5FUylKfJrsSbUuiRlsmVyDppCHHgrgi1z/nFUgGaJ9tHahg+CtORL1VJX 7+0A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=O7E2ntcAHFzmYdjwltKaaOx/DWBBqIKYx2hsbTdKa04=; b=t1x7VsxFnaWMGVZ7BtxgFtKzUrQ//qHG7GiZ1kDN5eLWpWtXWHP5gh1ZejkpCS21KE 74HGY++FcK6y9WcwTaxKpnUQVJYpl8qJVJWKkpoaSMgdwzMJoT8/JKqL+b3Ysbig3xVv 3aOCjMMotw/KFY20NIdUWYlGxl1wsAqvi3meXbLeYnaQN8zITyTAe5L4ZLjBuQShFuRY mHISSI6+WyVORvICiIF6eM+nNT3iY68LnYlRrBvceE37VtPysfqOaD/IbVSPI81v8tXx Ckt/dAximQmhGVtdSk7pYjSubrOULhhgxXGfsC5v7eZIXndSbQQyMCzKHtkMSJM4DfBz w7nQ==