Re: [Lsr] AD Review of draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions-11

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 30 March 2021 17:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1z8sU4jR1prddiWtNDu/m49/nDdyEOTbrE+TId795c0=; b=CFV8MxhIoz2yJLAf3uKcKu//b2JKZi6i7m2+uJzPxCyCiAuViFfOnAI1osdZ1pyP9b rK5YVD81QfiXcJyrgRsugtpFYC9sm8AMldZsBcm4luYrW5XV9kLojIOeOL9XzXYFdc3l 7rSfrzD+T5k33KknBOIMZi6c0lxj+TaJ7777HRPLwbTJwjT1i/GaNb+uxqEZ034HCSmX M8ldHn3wIEEF3L+YRt/B7DUn6FAdRIzL+Jaf/rIZq0VtxpFqipYSZEavKh2UcCLiU43e kI3xgxCqntEBkWHq6qjRd18OeEdPaXqaQQWEZ1x8/3cRxFmTw6wrMAcPbwQs2n5Rg/Th 4OKw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1z8sU4jR1prddiWtNDu/m49/nDdyEOTbrE+TId795c0=; b=sf8fbPMYf8W6oJJqjxs47OQI2FxDtUY8myeDe97qWfr1J2IJVsjqVnKzQ0wKNmnW9S ldfP8end9Sz9IJnlR4n0Hdai32Z0kjhmhx+r/T78UXS9hZF7zwDDGxb9UV3dUFnkjq5c /sORoM84WGz6h2hGxKCR3oDjYdXCcK2r7pXutvebA3SMEGRDgncsP3FPJvaWzkI2K/al RjOYJia44im3tuXaTRe4Nx828xEobfjGpvCP3DzuqsbGHSzFDeTeD/uj8vFOjI2Y11VX zdvxpE6za+dM091yfVuUdX8Zw6Y8jktZ6Picdy6yDD79x67c1xRUdfXxtfyXBPWOtv2l l+Rg==