Re: [Lsr] [yang-doctors] Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-isis-yang-is-is-cfg-29

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Wed, 09 January 2019 17:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=tSYWOwp4MSCqBmJ954TnvFliYqtt+wFP2swsRXTYBNg=; b=mkS9sElymn+Z+OHJu2kq2cS4m7xCmfu6wIx+o69XFZG+6FZGIyEDFH3BdngRvE40UZ 1h8XWE3SIL/PmwE7SwLCBaUWsudDxmaqgZrK+S2i9TEecJkSsM2HiD+P+tyC06P6q/Vd zTe3iSR2sH2NRj6bDfXYHCZrLrGd4mkf+htC6R/9eD0X7VexbC4nIKlpZrMwE547kIIE Rf/K7fXpEpz1ArQcFyl5KCRFBYIM7ulQkgyYf8udtLU84gpiTrpjX92SciXezZu8blkL nEBDaQgtJbS1PxTAr0PVTfF7cFjqRTdk9B5p6AXyQEOoCT5hWaxv1kv2ycNOK7CTweXr Wiiw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=tSYWOwp4MSCqBmJ954TnvFliYqtt+wFP2swsRXTYBNg=; b=Rvx5WboiE3HyQtGBmImSZOBpYtif3ZwxfJICsqlDflZFGtMeK26qRqj3BvouKXDGSK IjeSRzTv2af0LctX+6xf9vO59Vc8Kt8gYLg7QXZNQxa1Yt/+6gQb7UKOII5zhrGET477 Z0PQxU/aC2Sl5lfHbW1Ego5yRpfneKSpj5rAMNyGE/Yecus6k7n8eo+2jzPz2otEQetW F55kbCC+S031v5yYcJZcUkGRtE1ZPWMzOVG0atSMHyw8ip7+eABMQLHPokaXlQfS0BqO 1IiMGKq7IJ7RbocGkiSv/IimJRvu0RbGstOY5z/8yayoQkmJ/so1fMXlvt0dCnwf78Ly w8HQ==
References: <154025553381.13801.5009678921928527816@ietfa.amsl.com> <03ff01d48641$8f8d8600$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <19850_1543334259_5BFD6973_19850_302_6_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF924B7768B5@OPEXCLILMA4.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <009101d4a135$a59c2780$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <009101d4a28c$905b2300$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <7264_1546852922_5C331A39_7264_253_1_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF924B78A3A5@OPEXCLILMA4.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <009901d4a779$cc96bfe0$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <1676_1547025526_5C35BC76_1676_161_1_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF924B78C4EC@OPEXCLILMA4.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <01ab01d4a80f$aa07ca00$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <15144_1547038327_5C35EE77_15144_333_1_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF924B78C5C4@OPEXCLILMA4.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <20190109130859.mvjj7gkr4vyh6umt@anna.jacobs.jacobs-university.de>