Re: [Lsr] Summary of WGLC discussion about draft-ietf-isis-te-app-06.txt and draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-07.txt

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Fri, 24 May 2019 10:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6201; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1558692134; x=1559901734; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pew6K7RrmN1L9kLZcqWwklRdqRNK/EYXWL0rqtvRvn0=; b=gQ3rLxjJgNzD9uF+3tOZusXsXcMLJLkWoaSooXgYBYu86VrSu4i6Me4l O2jSszBZZcoYrrvxEco42zxw/LL3/viPVi3XimPmjvj42tc80HiFciK5v 2qLx+BlZp2yeiizgcrJsv1PNigEJyd2h+UTOLGx+g+TdQ5Qi/+yH03M14 E=;