Re: [Lsr] 答复: Regarding OSPF extension for inter-area topology retrieval

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Mon, 23 July 2018 10:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4023; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1532341176; x=1533550776; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=a9+AXVkndGCHxKLmbESwNtWkDXZnebgxcrtrsXhqrPw=; b=VP7JLJ3old7tdDmrurxgze4SoTTIvlypxL4hxogTOvgrXN7PmRMIqqva 30U0cA9nBxZfnZQuRkjKuvwFU6WcrfO9fHGtBBuM6A1ZHLb/FFyoyWMQ3 xFU0UrwABgcZLvCxny2yaheBkF1Uuq2YnklQRO6NYF7viraLhoP4z+Wt5 w=;