Re: [Lsr] WG Last Call draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-06

Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Mon, 19 October 2020 02:45 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
To: 'Gyan Mishra' <hayabusagsm@gmail.com>, "'Ketan Talaulikar (ketant)'" <ketant@cisco.com>
Cc: 'Christian Hopps' <chopps@chopps.org>, 'Jeff Tantsura' <jefftant.ietf@gmail.com>, 'John E Drake' <jdrake=40juniper.net@dmarc.ietf.org>, "'Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)'" <ginsberg=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator@ietf.org, lsr-ads@ietf.org, lsr-chairs@ietf.org, lsr@ietf.org
References: <DM5PR05MB33881465B14F38C3B653DE3EC7020@DM5PR05MB3388.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <B6DED5F7-D5CE-4CCD-AD01-D59A1F384215@gmail.com> <006001d6a35e$d9136ab0$8b3a4010$@tsinghua.org.cn> <CABNhwV0s_=ihCcRYYV=y1UzzzFP9502rc18HMT=106Zde6UQ_g@mail.gmail.com> <MW3PR11MB4570A3769257122BFE47E54CC1030@MW3PR11MB4570.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV14vTQSq6T5ZCtDK39OMq-RYxEfL_F1=J5=T4WiW1SZ9w@mail.gmail.com>