Re: [Lsr] AD Review of draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-11

"Naiming Shen (naiming)" <naiming@cisco.com> Tue, 25 September 2018 01:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=297501; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1537839307; x=1539048907; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=iaEoxQYpVu3X431eYk+QMjURSuf/8/Pk0kjDbeAqPUg=; b=CZQMqRp+phv+nD9KPTY6x90qYAmG9MXQ3c9nmVzw4x9tIuHnO2YKWVbz UYNOQwOK2Slz+dXHAWG5ge2FOOZgUAVHdNMOaVJ8FFdc5KusopjNXj2sM vLAnLKvrBsgYHA1nmohWNdJiNhTBDQi8tmFlTTA4deb8DQ7/QlQoh6ktk o=;