Re: [Lsr] Flooding Topology Computation Algorithm - draft-cc-lsr-flooding-reduction-08 Working Group Adoption Call

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 22 May 2020 03:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=OTDX+WAbhFeCIYla9mC54abkamF8c6cRWDWe5ZEkt5A=; b=V1R9QVTj78GlIigYPzf1D1LyFXbzfaE3CffSVSSzGmXYoZNBFVfmxTCV/bJpnOvYxx QdgumVcmQYtklsW80sOn3PW9Cvqifq/N1A/FkFTYpxXGBzK+qEoFTrlw1rhk2ezgfVpd dpKBbBaxM50Rx6XJbGwsI6+ItE445WchR0Ycmq8AGONfRl6+wE4ZVl9hIdTy7kFqJZ9B IYOO7lRnBoHyysDezTx7yMR/TxdSi5XRlLOTt6NUziB/SyA+ve/wjD2hOYqjHfxktilP zTd25veEVKhXYZfvraSsWWpkT6zLk34ZF3YCSC1XHN77t3bccwsmMOwM8CUinOypi3Wq Zy8g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=OTDX+WAbhFeCIYla9mC54abkamF8c6cRWDWe5ZEkt5A=; b=JbOm8oiCb/cRas0xy/QnUKfYh0mB0kOyZdaSGSbiHr0M0gG5cXQNQTp88QSwQGScVi IAyDT9E/H5peDJTZGDmC3xJgliHaTQoMUrmRQSKKJvzdcUz7ZYvYhewWoxWtjGpa8CXM rnuh0Vg3RmXnR8/bzy9uysl/Ks0d8qPYP20mlzpS7VqIaUvrDoS9MOKMx3D1bO4ho3Sf t9ptdAOBCWNDLJ9HFVoMlLQ7VWKKmEO4ybN7vz6NePhnlP+fJrCS3ZXVHy0A73aZeI/J l+74E0RP0jF9zng3AbgSmmTJl5+lImHr45nqI8DMkeOxLrV/7V5/rEhpZNRXDRwlmc/f wzJA==
References: <63330FD6-EDE8-4938-AA85-948279C57E34@cisco.com> <DM6PR06MB509842BA0E42A4938ACB2B94EEB80@DM6PR06MB5098.namprd06.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV3jQ=C6ynJBsKhJW_b=hkq7CKPFG2ci0vXE_0jZH9KtXQ@mail.gmail.com> <MN2PR13MB3117C43CA052E4E29D7428CBF2B60@MN2PR13MB3117.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV2Y3kemTdHYBamZwAB+m5DefxqTC0shPan2cGHd9TARTg@mail.gmail.com> <MN2PR13MB3117E84C778B11D71FAF8135F2B70@MN2PR13MB3117.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV1W3EDJpqUjLGj3-E-8L1R=75oAgtHX==9qkfrvrZy2ZQ@mail.gmail.com> <MN2PR13MB3117A5E68B341A203266C64AF2B70@MN2PR13MB3117.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV3e_qm=RmTQyQ+yCWN+pt_d1Aw8-W9gkRwH+_kAyphu8Q@mail.gmail.com> <424B17B1-D66D-4708-A819-855E972841AF@cisco.com> <CABNhwV2cDoNotaePw30eZa5wE61NC_vh8cFaZHh_nPqs1ibFsg@mail.gmail.com> <E093695B-78DE-4332-B4E7-87343077624E@cisco.com> <CABNhwV1cfOE+trZGM-s44xU0su5RUgL2c7ubRCdc3EFCWsdujw@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV0kA5vXxFbwZ__MjDNYsymEfKawMR1qqXoKVr24mOGATw@mail.gmail.com> <CADhmtX3dZwozCJ1Qgcqg6B-1=35xCQ_n6-+_XFfFFDOUMLjrmg@mail.gmail.com>