Re: [Lsr] AD Review of draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-10

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Tue, 05 May 2020 10:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=42385; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1588673309; x=1589882909; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Kq4AqPHINhhQs0KrBMBzhIbruCTuQ6tuJp7CnlIW1IQ=; b=PfdPrO3GtdIjuw/kxhGidFheFvkiQHB26yaQi1uTHroOo47Xiyy6C2hj bIQSGSqwtVqZjm4iiYndgSTpOWkIrCvRvUiX81BafsKT9UAHy0q3TLItT l/K2S949Uq1Ial+xNQCK/H/F/ua+eF5dGqaNu28vUltqGel1fvYnyf05y c=;