Re: [Lsr] When is an IANA Registry Required

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Wed, 17 March 2021 11:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=DkdgphULwz4mMP0dbteCLvP5NW9uf0fTklfUmOpRNZI=; b=b+on+Lu7amIDZCWMdDZC/+g0mlwDTQY4pQmR3AG+Zt1V1sP5FIhgyZKFjoVvfTZqjI z/gcOGmLlinn0UIgYZ9wmXEqVbvZ3HrfDOsmnjIYT8Psr7nUFXtvUA/B1WEFJGnSjD7M HYe8uZ29ak6vWeY4PY7DCYIiL4VgBgMv+oBDJ5gHFbwuTA50gtChTxtGFj7GXr6i8VsS rsw/QmbyvxTWL5ZlLR9QdgQS0ga4fifwFwy9DNXhCdhAYBRJu10eRiXoJWsoADqAwU7a S0+ZPwQBcjZzktDZ/RTMqEZEAavBMoECTT34NRGaCxuBK9PeCMn/X2SraxPjA2N39Mf0 T8mg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=DkdgphULwz4mMP0dbteCLvP5NW9uf0fTklfUmOpRNZI=; b=cpL52TFHcCQ8Bmd8AUlZkceSMEXMr+Kbj9EqWIX0hiUb7u2JDvS/3A8jSrCnc4ULFr X7RGZ2Ikrt9/MGlsxDfTm9wLev9c7Z3ewenVunMg39Hmxju6qMQTnM05Ipt4B81TOawi ovqpBeDM9SGfFT5dEB8GkxQb8rfnw5IO0PG0D+O6kjaaaKHqe8fDaFpaIFU4wLLdcE2A vqRj0uXM7nRqTMkaJqZq1dtuKB4bfK8DlErctvPcWCSQ763+boejdIMZjFZInrUxdbcY YKBxZ10z5q1QLV5a+CCjXypKTuwVIe35F/mhqy+u0+DQ9Aunpxzh9oIcdcX7rVZZfP6B fXnA==