Re: [Lsr] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement-05

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Tue, 09 March 2021 10:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4670; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1615287361; x=1616496961; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=maYMo6zHNPKR0o1O5Z6aP4jBSneLpm5wZ1zvpUIe74E=; b=DovLK9N8vI0JaoLFdpD2UC4+xSLiPaUkTMjMETHCHTfKIe0SMOIzorSO nRtEp6tJBOTTI/pKOKAGErynroGX37GnWqo7b6MR/DmsDq+LTNcWrZBLA VNb4lzuKlixw247fIL7z3o+Y4Wo5rE/tr6SexcLWbg44ORI9bfdomYhXw c=;