Re: [Lsr] WG Last Call draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Tue, 28 January 2020 18:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=13876; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1580236338; x=1581445938; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1VqT7TZPfcyfj+iVMQ6p2s009RgossBzpUunT+o2wEE=; b=CMNBSxOz5yP7R6/nwZ+sSf21Wx+BSg12m7W+ch84sUtinPNLP3g1T7vn a9qlmuMlZVAczV43u6wlj41tg5lPYTA4vO94u9mMJWkRtVabnWTaPHjVu bbvlTD386OCXNWAkiMpUKqbxjaMBWht7U2gTvXAuLOGao4mWT158hBYdY U=;