[Lsr] draft-li-lsr-isis-area-proxy-06 & draft-przygienda-lsr-flood-reflection-01

bruno.decraene@orange.com Tue, 09 June 2020 11:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1591701508; bh=lgi1cwVMu5ujezw9aTpxihd65UA9ZH8qy98NQSRhE3I=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=fdhxuvgRh0VzWbfadHY6npGGfiwpI5fq0CgMs3Ql7A2wSivQ2MPSHcWQ4ubM/hyVt +qDZtNyhICN/F7njWolK35lZUrL07Zwde/WL4KxnhKNqtKBOaIb2k6j8PGhrkSGFMJ GoFCiCm3iF2z/5BzzrCC/FbfUuzPKqx//UlueeTVZq8EGimKlCCqRz3MXGwK9LazDz ak8fSFAhw1KS0RJ2QgrOBoJPiLNMdqAlDYrSRVvlhjD7vw8usH9naYoqKCWB3S54Yw SaLOQQaLd9MJA6Nt9ie1jw9NG6+VGsTsssuW+nXL2qfMoLvOoBDo74aVjvwNSVELc3 wY9hv4UU5yNsg==