Re: [Lsr] WG Adoption Call for "IGP Flexible Algorithms (Flex-Algorithm) In IP Networks" - draft-bonica-lsr-ip-flexalgo-01

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 04 December 2020 01:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=UPIEXxDyoX24dsP9bHo1xt9MsLtVbN4ZXJMIYCdh7Aw=; b=lejD+gMYG2Nn1VsE42j83rqQO/SdERYREGM95RieE4yGX9WWK3Jexm2s6G6eE/0BUe V8jaHrROgYdqaBkMCOy42MVaebphVpgdkq8aCoWZSMwRGPw/psOYOZGGkYj2QX4o6Qc1 AGEk+YyvbcxbEMACKHoSjH59ZSVvwWNBrf4R4He4O219AEPbRzmQv2+WoSIpU4QseyQ0 XrvcvzOcs4XiKNNY07wAG9YT5ozmKXK+FTAD+YxKENIryUVoeCan3MuskxDZEt5kOZiE hiGWusVN/pTRegaUAu0VHtuU0DFirsX2r6mPGcJKJBSZQNYKBSs3zSgzVQBqLsW+somT Br+Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=UPIEXxDyoX24dsP9bHo1xt9MsLtVbN4ZXJMIYCdh7Aw=; b=niisPV5EcSPyl3cBK2V2QPZDWS8A8FlfPv26w1knwtrzQpUuAupEM/K+qunKQuh9gD PN+kVwcxDXn0rSX0floJFIbfbhiYivomw6Obfv2MrDYRXHRB6pY5/gDKgRWNWHL7grSu fzGE5BL7bAOqUa5iY6HVd7BbUTqB8ZMC/Z9qC4scKO1wlLM+xN1mDvfk1oPVDSrw9N6m f2EGnQFjYliXaJ73EQbjT02GK8frQaX117cPZxu/lmjL1LAT4m0kHRTx0jVwvtapzO0h bn47G4lXmecKB8lq/RdvUMb9i8R+JL9rn4CVSyjrmhmITpvOZr3Lo18aUdzpk+az4XWb h6mA==