Re: [Lsr] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-lsr-isis-area-proxy-02.txt

bruno.decraene@orange.com Fri, 31 July 2020 08:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1596183392; bh=xTxNMC0Ee+qOlnoPWjY/hlR1Nwzv5tIbyFBP1eZSQhc=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=hD6kb9B/USPV4o8M/iV35dYjvrtkwO9mWjazcI52GCHQrSEZT9AY68/B0UFoRoGrQ 1Au/nwA9ckvWuR4IIlRRd7y8htwZm/sAONhA+RR6cUlYNDcjdpOpb0ApVSBK+BoRBa ojK1GcWGBGcgE1uEAGyNrbTtgrKfZNv3BYgNk9mLrOQot+4pUCRD3bJ5h3bxIvI8Uf sE1lIWnfTXcvwDL8QWxBjiv5GDYU6Jgt7LHwGDFdEsToW2rQmRMxQUoT1vcY3idWrd A76p1RQWYmQbvTRXv32/2c75nntIwt35cxtORacNri6ViuWKGymE3qsF97vPbwni90 tOKlyJst4nfeA==