Re: [Lsr] WG Adoption Poll for “Using IS-IS Multi-Topology (MT) for Segment Routing based Virtual Transport Network” - draft-xie-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt-03

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Mon, 03 May 2021 03:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=BlZ5yrkzE2TP3zFLSDnwOLmkD1XHOntp/5vz9EK7DFI=; b=d/klwxxKrw9xp1Gd0efR5AbDHeBu1V3o+RqKUDDr0d9auLNRN0EngIQ+EMQ1haeKoo SGoxm1wegg7XtN9ANjpnwwUcTOHbby3dceRLYk5dTQaz64aQ8OA6IHl3AwCtQvlyvSJf nEfTqGhWjTpmHOv/CfQivQIrge2AfrdfxEGXui4pumv2/nIkSEjZQved4bnuEv7g8cIZ ifMUWQkNnjC+GBkaHY9diFmv0JrUKwXu02CiHuhPGbAzSJ3WnVQlr75eeJrJVrcgKw6d 0FR6pzZLio7MUdILAcxte7Tl61G9zJDK+nvWk+nnIaCY7eESxW0X/GrfZQfJTSw7R28I CfUg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=BlZ5yrkzE2TP3zFLSDnwOLmkD1XHOntp/5vz9EK7DFI=; b=pY7OP3kAhzy/JMImvALy7u6+k+6mrbiZCu0ZFklN0P2pejYjnBFFUmnvxFL4wtc5LF pq6B7My0fU3emoj8oITLWICHz8pEtODqqX3Of5J6Sfqy0VMr52vhtpYPf3D5BeRcooyS WOblbMIRjqHH89kjBV4vzsz1uydBuvbD8Dn0tnXTKsL0YVCCNnRrbmvZN32FC0ccZSA5 Lam+d3f0kj7lUwh6xbzjJ4RGM+CbPWDlt/qPJV/CKC+v/eGuxiTB2sH7YqFOgYtgPOQ9 eqkn8D3sHid9taZ8plcidqPqwhFvyjJLwXGjOvyi8vjuYEoihl7r+lv8bNM+aHq6Rs9w +nLw==