Re: [Lsr] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement-05

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 12 March 2021 05:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=qUzMUjWREtRS/4qkL1qllUqYB2IYukpQwoGIb7BMTzE=; b=qvZJcv3g0bEmWQ+3vuzq1nu1K+8UQUkUT24oaztADRpvcnjvM1hExiHFNE2E5rkC0E ZZv5DhhhVwSgd+RV8o1N1dvI3F90LLn4mv6a+poZSMwj1WRN6pZFtTZGPflkJ4mLIgqT rNU22YQNvAqOtsJqxM9DVvnW4apb6h7XznoxIsL4zcQYDThlJTDy//THKRGyIU3sn/26 H89EQLYUliTEgcnJmioPS3C5bKLv78Tfd55jR50BOnAlCNOMPEH8/uKLixAd8Av20uIw WFpS1cfhIcksQzPhMcL3oAU39PsJ7SlGygF7V9IO4ECcPzdsRToFZeA6pQ18XCWYPSjc 4ppQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qUzMUjWREtRS/4qkL1qllUqYB2IYukpQwoGIb7BMTzE=; b=Ux5vl+FkZa1XQKhmLzKYBdGKbguo9ctARGGeb5WOJ+YKP8UDWMLhPrdRIqL2uoidaV /XBvHT/OFYpK0P67rPMdBubZL0VqyToR8mCstC5Ge5g4SlLjG5NKfI1eOT74VIeaZB/i rE+EnwM9hI8jHXvWX2XItZq+tCTJcugRjEmfEjxC9b/7WKFAe3TSy1cLjfwYxFvSUxoy Dr/RfPr3Y4tO5P0lnduTg3SyHJdTjXqNDOi7Z5SQB70GohUeccaxsJ0iMsfBgqOrfL0b tdB4OWAAPBI3613Il6QrufO9cl6AAkDO/np8G/urKSDqV37BC/e1tRn+ek2qT4q9ptuU jyPw==