[Lsr] Review of draft-ietf-lsr-isis-ttz-00.txt

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 22 September 2020 05:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=1wnAcT6FBQZ9nm0tEuzQ+GnoVNdmHeFLNsM1+HEH4OE=; b=WMUaLCJG8wH9mOBsQwbXRfmiaBL+2o0Iupc3l8AcnyKLN1Nio3ogLxIk+pRuQnDS4b e3ioLayAQs1O5Eb3xfAjW/9d8vyb88lo9lVSMpRwHdBb/QWHwYy4Lr2JAY3rWVOCrtta +v3XLoK73DtJ/XrnVpfd+KJeugqMaDGdtJRdBPpNeeh02cf6WXP4J7PbltPfsnPw6HdT kejFAY6XWTt2HA/C9KXRPLybztFY/ncNHiqt+43xxlC9HTsZSaXdtJw5CKo7gHcbBQPE Gu9SL4oglmqNO8HmTGmSwAQZn/RckaANf9SF45ciNAiJfPwIbNmUx1/VRrenhV5tenuz YCHg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=1wnAcT6FBQZ9nm0tEuzQ+GnoVNdmHeFLNsM1+HEH4OE=; b=mTQS1QexWl69s9BMHMXOnAcDG4WioM8EJjibpvXmlOoTRBpDd5gtBKAOMuiNaFVKtZ S4oqJvc21SusHraFeZxLzeb+DWTuYKCV+4EFbq9Zc6GqMebkbGZ1PD5pJ15NyUYSU3xc lxAg3htcMMSFc58SgFQOEOWDbsDOcAPtoLG49+zIbL2ADDvmrx/ezjmyl64bm3vqTtEf y9C8RxbxWiHHFTytHQv9xTw/dGNUgOEy1u0fS7xIioD9f2Tbd4mpkhOYqHE0c2dlGfw2 P6JrXZhZ2vbF9vMtLPgaBOM4aTbxkoStpiW0W+phh7+Su93Cw1g5ISQH9NO+EmqEyHWH pDyA==