Re: [Lsr] [Idr] draft-head-idr-bgp-ls-isis-fr-01 - WG adoption call (6/6 to 6/20)

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Wed, 22 June 2022 16:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=JZjZ61/OsWq5ZOJtLDjBRM+fZZFW21awKUPqWJlP/kE=; b=BsKLHCD8k8i8pl+ndXOrq+7vh5UHl7jp8yjeUvHaXm7FmeJA8WkDDt2D0VpS3eXYEG ibxppXuZK4VCQ89inUy6EffZRusbjobOXHKIUhYPS45vxS1a7hi8qxag7yEiwDwPyrgF xH3RtUi82gsLrvyuQggkgO6yRmO0hqQoyPAC8KUOMQ2JyPlREaxCgNw1+naUojREgYIO JoFQxRRzrJNF2fW3N1djlEXlvOnwEx30pye/iI88TmcUXdfEtN/Jn6Ps31b8bBbPZ4L4 MkBwaQFtwYVCGBdhfknPr55/ibaOWBVtKm2h7xGzdIPZb44XSFNbf6g9buZM4bAy4+Di kbwA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JZjZ61/OsWq5ZOJtLDjBRM+fZZFW21awKUPqWJlP/kE=; b=Myf8SUH52LkW4jh40IGmMvlXrSV3rYv3CWPmR3XwmACArmoifmfImkwJdONdEkRsAH IT/pfMby8d9wOVb7kMFawhIZMg5sQzeQqk6p7ATL0tGDbrz0mEaPlK0zFQLqHPu/+IBJ Xo65SLmOmJhsvPwTiCxFFWrDi/9WEpnf05bKHQ7qd9d9xzZ7JtETAIVFoZkgqZm3lHqN 2O8ei++KlmxY3V057T6s92w/dAo7A78nRA2oRrro3g4vH5Fb6szSykT6jJRbzqrGBiWf 5Sh8rV2n8XHVlBVMzM4+x68j9BpvD/JLDWr5u+eMsVnPV2xnYELObW56Xdj5rMv54QkB PUkg==
References: <BYAPR08MB487213F9F5CD1A5E104B4645B3A29@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <CAH6gdPx+YbTXronoYzSuk7xNXGfsH5iD5i3Q5oDWMoKucCRexQ@mail.gmail.com> <DM6PR08MB48730CA153D5FFDF5C235C12B3AC9@DM6PR08MB4873.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <821D2B29-C637-44A0-9D46-25AB33D7E11D@juniper.net> <CAH6gdPz2JRrxih52HekJxuDTC0ng52Q296L+zs7U4=rOHjFiOg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hMnhWEcHXw1q7TJASeExQzp7OwWrJ+2s1qP2aPNKgUX8A@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6gdPxTTXer+-OAWvBVP+WjEpKS5x8OP+dW-9nmtUbKmA2d=g@mail.gmail.com>