Re: [Lsr] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-segment-routing-extensions-20: (with COMMENT)

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Thu, 06 December 2018 11:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7557; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1544095341; x=1545304941; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=SU6/0J5Ktbh9OTlRSnPV+tilznMR2fiBvXwhdDEgnuI=; b=hbxXQRPTo67rGwlln58GevJ/HHrDTisbErP8PGoOaPAfR0tVOtdDKYSN dVxCA6ckq5aHiF3+L57B3XjT+QxbLECjJNEP+0BtKhpNOcM2+ipeoz24Q DG0Tk7wi2zyLgK4orAaD6A4+5XPE0ppIKBl3pWZxLP7vFJjpRA73HfrFx Y=;