Re: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-11.txt

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Tue, 15 May 2018 14:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=24038; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1526395135; x=1527604735; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=dLP9Uw7PEIdfA5fPVa1AouXLenRwLYj4Y6L1iDeiu4U=; b=d9eS/269DD6AdEbcF4Jr+gMxCN+YR+R0YBz6cte3Wckva8QFOA+1BiFs CLP+tgxB2fbbsMylGjPgfZH8p4C3u0e4SkIQJ0r56LG6cXv8lpFEvUVw3 95PdJtUcvu+zSGq8ZCnmSXgU43sKDNoTdRmIUk24GkNB9yfX99VrLxqxo c=;