Re: [Lsr] Link Data value for Multi-area links

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Thu, 03 December 2020 19:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=cgO4vDJwpsq+n44bJhxaSRKzd4hujus+fRd51P0lpjk=; b=NajnIbIMkOvMplBilNTblngkxafhY4PrcE9XB2ZnytnHcQVq6w5DDU5krlda3t/gD0 I8jxv6EjU4o1WWw1oznerrb+dx8lLoMpfWz+6/QYZXvp1xlJcjPBOauzf/70hfLlOWJr 2vQ8sn/k0SO73edsJqIqczoB+Ir41GuNOWA1o4Fbd0HO/1/HXeylkn8lbX+WCXCiPrvA 0JLBXH97LnEJip9FO0AyOz2SoQbftw83KRAHcOvuHbMvfN/uOHyV9PfNWg/nL/qejS4j BgI2Ce2mkUZIATC3oVc4YAERNjYSnOQyMtxiBoBcmaHeDla5k2/8RNIimU5xiY5gFO63 eQfA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=cgO4vDJwpsq+n44bJhxaSRKzd4hujus+fRd51P0lpjk=; b=dD5d1KRByyQ3SxM3knfA9BVLggoSIO/2qyaehtvuE1D1VwCxO7uHca7oDNaHElnB7M vdp/d1WsJPGhSNkM98B/7GF3ucDFiow38hONWHtr9QzgYzgZOEL2r155AT1U58i8WyeE z73yDpJzdsuvfmq3KI3jf8+A/DWWo7fo0gcZwu8tGCV+KiEyJRiknWDnVoWWCJtI73Gh /VrFuBrcFoAlQOKuWYZJpjQe9Ggga2FcSYqmO8WDEfYmN63Lzl98t5MdCYhP7COAV6FW jDNGXGNBTG0iJwb1/aR7Rs6Z/SG3jIOk7/kda03hdgmnn7VWfHbKkov/cvpDeNuIhWjm osaQ==
References: <61201EB5-3F36-401A-9D39-FB0C577C7966@gmail.com> <3d3d863b-3e1f-ea87-0c45-09e119aa7c8f@cisco.com> <3FE4F6F8-6819-425E-852F-6B5B968ECAF5@gmail.com> <57b88873-b0e9-c2d3-2732-7f2629eebf27@cisco.com> <5D89BE28-934A-4EE3-915A-456AAD7AC59C@gmail.com> <F386F007-BA51-44B6-9795-18DE3E564D75@cisco.com> <AM0PR07MB6386BE057F092AD0837FE299E0F50@AM0PR07MB6386.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <ED93174A-F221-4EE4-9FCF-04442218628D@cisco.com> <MW3PR11MB4570EA1008B66087C060EBBDC1F20@MW3PR11MB4570.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>