Re: [Lsr] Temporary addition of links to flooding topology in dynamic flooding

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Tue, 12 March 2019 09:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=j+OiwG7Oc1Ae+hVb3zZbh25r6Uc2thQRHQd4VOUpgvw=; b=Ag4qwHU0yEDWfdfadzRrEFe0EMWMIq+fwfZBpGngR1VCYMRrqJx56vV4zzPWxLSvQf 2yBI0r1ZuC7pmVat+9bIHToUwG+MNma5bim7a6jRrPIAI7kBOcn7M1GfkrCNtg3vLZQU lF41odztBpmGh+toPiDvla635FQHL131IBpli88acHFQjgIJpwoQpLLk/ZfifrUgWbSs I3PJdTwBlEeA8NwG73s/j3YDqDJZWoUHs683YncKSxroWXa1aVQmktLp5ZOqlbeIftPI z1DQxXWqyGItVtMMXjxPnPnA4J7UwQ1YkSfWiYTiS/ks8ObTXp/QqAQVQumLajGAw6Ms cN9g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=j+OiwG7Oc1Ae+hVb3zZbh25r6Uc2thQRHQd4VOUpgvw=; b=TqxzlChAUZvkry6977artQ7LbtRRRVVYmKRFc+U8DbW2lqKe2151nstUSf0+vHhHvy gnuGwnkebShtYUCw+KZ7zdQLKi/vO/dlnwfG+UFv+OoJconLMoLr2aQP1ePtydvDBBxm FmQveNRjGf7qOKyrCeC6tGhSsZSoQTon9I7hN65kE5buEpRNPhRCgmwlrXK/wDDvbyyo nRo+8KaCM7mq1M9zGRvjcjBl9HHWfaJVlGeP8zLKx7/mtT9BaLTCBtJXAauYeAk3rMn6 Jc4qcMM9vw4+YbZm8YbsMXcgc68+fxrIaOi7TIjR22ewEEumdWF87qXhIP6Vwur5rs/8 fr1g==