Re: [Lsr] 答复: LSR Working Group Adoption Call for "Hierarchical IS-IS" - draft-li-lsr-isis-hierarchical-isis-01

Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Mon, 19 August 2019 09:29 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 17:28:52 +0800
Cc: tony.li@tony.li, Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net>, lsr@ietf.org
To: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
Subject: Re: [Lsr] 答复: LSR Working Group Adoption Call for "Hierarchical IS-IS" - draft-li-lsr-isis-hierarchical-isis-01

Hi, Susan:
It seems better to introduce one new draft to introduce your “virtual topology” solution, especially the control plane and forward plane behavior, how it interact with the deployed level 1/2 solutions.

I think to improve the convergence performance in large network such as 5G/IP RAN network is one attractive topic but we need to select/make the solutions being deployed easily and smoothly.

Aijun Wang
China Telecom