Re: [Lsr] 答复: 答复: 答复: Regarding OSPF extension for inter-area topology retrieval

"Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com> Wed, 25 July 2018 06:32 UTC

From: "Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com>
To: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com>, "Ketan Talaulikar (ketant)" <ketant@cisco.com>, "Peter Psenak (ppsenak)" <ppsenak@cisco.com>, Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>, 'Rob Shakir' <rjs@rob.sh>
CC: "chopps@chopps.org" <chopps@chopps.org>, "lsr@ietf.org" <lsr@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 06:32:33 +0000
References: <001601d42259$a860fff0$f922ffd0$@org.cn> <5B558E76.3010703@cisco.com> <003201d42265$cd011af0$670350d0$@org.cn> <5B55ABB5.60806@cisco.com> <003f01d42275$5ec00eb0$1c402c10$@org.cn> <5B55BC38.3050605@cisco.com> <CAHxMReYo_e+dDJ611X3eihV0WCToYqFDa2c+CLnfzhF8_L2YDA@mail.gmail.com> <003701d422ff$a1b203b0$e5160b10$@org.cn> <5B56E18C.4060903@cisco.com> <a1de561505bb4d46855dfadb3a59b239@XCH-ALN-008.cisco.com> <44287233-F703-4B4A-A70A-622AE7C1811D@cisco.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.130.151.75]