Re: [Lsr] draft-ietf-lsr-isis-area-proxy-02

bruno.decraene@orange.com Tue, 04 August 2020 15:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1596554252; bh=AqIJJPKSTIwG8bKt9ssbrx9S0wBiyVckTmEq6HbH5hM=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=Vfl3d49bMgo+BvG9UMeQ2quzZ4XFtCzTXfX8YsYptk9/fRBNOVNV/J+d5FI+LCtnl khyBY9WW+myVpIScV4Jz0b3W1yql0As35685VKRgXjWVhD169maP2xDj/cYZk9eI+G 8tqfJulWEMbMUwxnuAcj9UL49U4JBGIW+veALe1v4x2vuVTh3SG6ngokEMSgRiN6eB xaouA3W40liyFrpdktZI3nZCra5cWKAgIN0qbNDVA44oygj7t8GCLuONuPzweDcp5G nCYE/RC6nirHXCcG7cC0ZjxknctiSBZcDEDdvHHjVh5c7oiVvt4FV5jOEyMsWQ8UK6 IXgQCVX7RVFyw==