Re: [Lsr] Prefix Unreachable Announcement Use Cases

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Tue, 17 November 2020 08:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=sABakDCzQCWDrbUvDduFuLy0SrPdsmNMVBoEaCvIWCU=; b=vMnqAsus3+m6BXjM/y0K9RJl9o0TJH4OYcPi2sjEnWUxTml4Zq4FqnCJIG22P+tz7o voQ5mp2I3q6kNXU85jxHd/3E04fMRjx/nS3lxAHcZAOuQOPdOylig7QXUTZcY+mcv7mw NVcOHdYM4GNnVrFoVm/63xzsoEuwYAB2P0GD2ObhWX+xx3QtyqViI0+s611rDXMdhqg/ /51/W+9oDj4sMavyIChg2OGBMn09I6uF30qr/JvA8YDLTi6q2iVqPgfd896yoeBTFrpK fYH1S0YNNDPiibkqPXYtDvhcdRDTi//KeKGzK4/hy95cBrieyzGk+dOQaS8+gVJ2l0qB zKwA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=sABakDCzQCWDrbUvDduFuLy0SrPdsmNMVBoEaCvIWCU=; b=ZmIkoteFOlJGSLhGWojLeG7ybLW45tNwkUfgLNf7CzHYS3hXSPcD1SKhWBtX5FLcFz t3tyODVHhAqrO4rMAnSG/SfrVuEgiRoFXUqj2rDuyUgc9NFd32oFhf8GlV1QarRzzQhy xbCEXRQzNDBhkQFK4wrU2AepPx5kUyDUXcF2FSzd9elxAy8CZ0UZi7ZOhjrN94U8XHVT G1KDAVb9URP9xm7T52WH0LYWcJbXd1O3CdarI5Tt69OoknAx5Dt4U5K9YiG8ARtUgsQU 4dBy0Tpm0dTYaU7tVNtSHBFebA+uEoxJtbTkdanJxnPIs2umqYIyz9cvi9XdpqoxL16B kBLg==