Re: [Lsr] A review of draft-zhu-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-flexalgo-04

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Wed, 18 May 2022 13:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=pVV8hBYg15lKRFlChyHSV+i67hUH1eMwOWl4mWKzqZ4=; b=PdgKQuIcjqfqi34GHQz5xxDMeaIFwyZ7H9q3LJiZIH0Pri8E175Ex5LuJPXwDcgl3p vjRMiBrYrXVMBcORe4B0gnQL1WtJQpktiW7Pgvf74wJcF7cO80WRBcL8h6MzCEYcaj2v zuJ+yMEfyQr2BbexQiYiMAUofBHoxvYsnsnCzEiitfRMV6nCyAOGiXAuYK3WVo2azJ49 V16P0EADnpnl8e5U7tVxNA5GPEra+N0KXPDtapZcHaU4vpjDRiKofSRoVsi7f5nihgVZ fTmTNo9Pe911IqQbel4ZkMkvJHxJqWVMfD92Y/GRburzlVu6zGlITV4C2YFETW7C9RCO xE9Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pVV8hBYg15lKRFlChyHSV+i67hUH1eMwOWl4mWKzqZ4=; b=kDA2q3B88Y3B7IysynbDVJz6g+Ke8/kqJ52Mjmy1mhhCBNKy7zb8XXp49HpG6g2Kd7 tgLHL+GjD1FF3SQhfuDVgbZceD1EMGxbzJoT7X3aIgpIYXVgagbXg5W7DkLIrXJ05ybR Loxlduhko17izvPMgVtQsqNbJ++uRimVwuEII+7kgJtJCahQbwQ6TOBO8k54vMX5zw5K UZD2ZYPBPgu03pm2+kYoLs2hbi5N8EfetTFfPCmpob0fwzastW4FSg5J+IdrfEoWfngy aJOw6HZCluUxoxPgmmW21rmMAaDjJS7DXLZrWldGGJMyj3dZjSGISw7s1ox7EFclcT2v fz2w==