Re: [Lsr] When is an IANA Registry Required

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Tue, 23 March 2021 05:28 UTC

To: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>, "'Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)'" <ginsberg=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, 'Tony Li' <tony.li@tony.li>
Cc: 'Christian Hopps' <chopps@chopps.org>, 'Alvaro Retana' <aretana.ietf@gmail.com>, lsr-chairs@ietf.org, draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions@ietf.org, 'John Scudder' <jgs@juniper.net>, lsr@ietf.org
References: <BY5PR11MB433721C068856ECE2AE4EC5DC19C9@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAMMESsyrUTPgkjEPy13W6DRv6ofbW9o_=H9C5bZD3cinGYDD_w@mail.gmail.com> <BY5PR11MB4337AB9127DCEBDC780B52F0C16B9@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAMMESsw3vLJudFJ0VMJ-OJBAtQ6w0=_=zn4pGsyVsmyqFWcG5Q@mail.gmail.com> <BY5PR11MB4337CD595C0E577039A1A110C16A9@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAMMESszo-LkSLAj+x-JOAb+6J8WWNufPVQ4xJHnC8389KPgMXA@mail.gmail.com> <DACD9B38-106D-49CD-B868-5AED579F63EE@tony.li> <BY5PR11MB4337C479A81A6DC4259D9D8AC16A9@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <94E74912-C3C8-4F6C-BE4D-9F1ADA5D6D5F@tony.li> <BY5PR11MB433783F0EC86C03927CA2EC9C1699@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <A1A50CAE-2D36-45AC-B7C7-F8A23B8DAB36@tony.li> <BY5PR11MB43372085328960699E4EFE05C1659@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <009401d71f8a$ddc14de0$9943e9a0$@tsinghua.org.cn>