Re: [Lsr] Why not leverage Network conditions to optimize balancing among multiple App Layer Load Balancers? as proposed by draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute-ospf-ext

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Tue, 09 March 2021 06:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=J4KQjqLaAunOPdgAR+U2ElL43K6chBMSRuOQaSdIoao=; b=ddLHWg49RAo6Hh10sPWWzYDteNzfhg2rCvT4cNcEAb/9Bff95zV2VfnzQn2dwWuulB FEAaAck9xgmtohsoKu2QSefs7mk9DoDtW0Ahn7aQn2dsKwjJri0iMIw0Vye//qS9Naua XA01h/KlJA8vCbrkJH3NiSP86kegDSDespEE0eLnq0CAb1gt2Y6IxcaJc06alid1Pjdy PsFw0u8vFojkZBrMJM8QjOnQnK7foFdhp2Z7nAvES6krzW2xxgIxf8a0/74ZBexe9KHs +bWTb1bggYVF8YoZXRoK2/JItp2MQHdu+8ygbUSDKlAE/MHmw5rl0fqmlC4ytL+o0zQO xvpw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=J4KQjqLaAunOPdgAR+U2ElL43K6chBMSRuOQaSdIoao=; b=TrwckFAV5/cXdCw3QgIX6wUyQSz6T8u2DD2oAJOTs5E3ELTif3SEACkZJAl2ckZwKD 07Ktav/AAFmlmz06mYUrL/YMyJ5VhPWb7E8M7N0fKN2xs7wVqqqwxZtiSR+J+3+gL/vf rHRLcE5mALWuPudWjRef3/ITX66tFrOdCWPb5CJRHwL3EnXcMt1gGQs2GBRE6lxPnzVh jcur7RrhVCiNXhgQtkZrqrBlyuvO3E2Kcr/wzCR1Nv8mqpOEwFCB5QuLINr5K0Ho7JZh c23YMcDgSC2HTfbAt2VUYP65JwGGoqTmdmCaaYSCyGuWvAi6sv3841MAuvWkwh7or4bH qntg==