Re: [Lsr] Comments on draft-wang-lsr-stub-link-attributes

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 28 July 2022 08:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=cRiZvyZQZu0HIxqG6emHWsvUkW7Dte4u8P33kIGTQ0Q=; b=Naz8yGKE++rCQ9Ja3DkJHhnOhAnvZfeWnrAoLFgnCQTdg1Im1ypnAgqmAklH4D98Zo yvUs4NacKi04Do6Bz7k8HqPxEJHWOtyjZa5jv/yTAUHj6A0aY9DcSEZw6THHF6nQEBv2 a1h76LB9ITggqHq4EV4UL9BW7TuB8IUwIkHEmJZtfeMS0G8xk66M0u2AHDnfmMZaZ162 0JoBIU2dDkrPht9lOILj9ZWKglkgTCrp9JWMjwRrO3e1rzH4XHpQw1yHLikqRUR9z79z nN9W2HzYn3gYaVAgJdf7o2qBN7onng1sBzw58KBzbhzJiqhbv8BTJfYzWeMmOoY2YoZ9 fmjQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=cRiZvyZQZu0HIxqG6emHWsvUkW7Dte4u8P33kIGTQ0Q=; b=29RmXKwRlIrmmOGrf1q/uZLRA+nZSqg+7vqs9pRO47y88DDpA+0XQjPokTEw1gCxDU X7+Jx8Gj7xWS2Dea/N1G50Mj+xi8Z6jQK3I/BFQxVIa6wGvFVWNvnIxHn/63WWUS0kKM ugfAZaaT161kHmWjLtz8p3XmPiTtMT8MTQPw9786jkEF+wzaqEA32HQFLjGs7v9YhqTB iNGf3h3lU2im2EJs8DvNTQE6f5jPeNBwlUrpFg2GbbayqtkGPGrRJfAH6JBopwp6slDY fNinPtGzVjL0hQLXCj1Qkq6RXrQTXvExxYEIg/GkpZVqtdTR+dosaL9x2BzvHOlY1T7e KkBQ==