Re: [Lsr] draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Wed, 01 July 2020 09:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7913; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1593595141; x=1594804741; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=aiCaaxBDTmN8SMlQSizAJIzS7DaQWWnngyJysuFf738=; b=iunODhBKJVcY5wjqT9bCKHEgfLOiliLoQA+fXzybafMx3SrLgq4LdYtd y/tj/QyHWdD6vs2NDB0/7dUdBiInLr+oFd+Z7U1jhM3La1PrJhS26c6uE UQZFKSbQ5zQSkjBXP6NEfCqBmNQjPoo9JXJry09Upr6TccQiNB/uJC0Wb Q=;