Re: [Lsr] Shepherd's review of ietf-ospf.yang and draft-ietf-ospf-yang-17

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Mon, 10 December 2018 13:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=80148; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1544446929; x=1545656529; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=PaNnPHzvI0u4NQwT5OazipVgVO0qIvmPa71myitYQvE=; b=GAmIfflnix448tHu7W/b+MCi5fiTGFtRFAsvGF5oDT4tDEJ4InKEF1T9 yEE6k/ElO5PwwUDhplmrlHPD7WuRFfe+xbOtV+PlS6ysSpaJ4rkHFXb3s Z8faiqpLNpF8qCorJuy1uLna7aNd3a2P1y0FZxi7etCnrren83blu29pC U=;
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: A0BEAACAYw5c/5FdJa1aCRkBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEHAQEBAQEBgWWBDkguZoECJwqDcJQogg18lXB5gWYIAQIBASCETAIXgxMiOBIBAwEBAgEBAm0cDIU8AQEBBAUVCQIIAT0cAgIBBgIHCgMBAQEGAQEBCg4BBgMCAgIFEAEDCQIMFAkIAgQBEQEGCIMTAYIBD4ktm1CBL4QxAwtChQ8PBYwcF4F/gRABJx+BTkk1gx4DARiBAxEBCAMHASUGCwkGBgqCTjGCJgKJHRI7gTyDfxiBToRphUoDPAOEdQkChhsBaiKHf4ImGIFcTYRKEoo4iCKBAIEFg26HJEWDCwIRFIEnNiEoGiNxcBU7KgGCQQmCHheDSoE+g1aFP0ExAQEBAYp/DxeBCIEfAQE