Re: [Lsr] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-segment-routing-extensions-20: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Thu, 20 December 2018 12:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=15903; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1545307683; x=1546517283; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=PW+/lngGKW1UGd0+dOqP9ARBbtUt0Z3wv8cKfxyRBYI=; b=LxS1UuY7QZOZtQzfzauPHzBa69Td16QLr6ucgXfuHQ5LBTQqAW0/BjzR Qu2w3qrYWyQMfWrnqdgrAodeKpVeukiteUvIXZOk6iWKqA8YATGLLn4fr KMiSkdKkPBCvfVx5DHXb+zHakt6OjC/ehnzH5eqJ+PXDJVTF815N86ZH+ w=;