Re: [Lsr] WG Last Call draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions

Chris Bowers <chrisbowers.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 04 February 2020 22:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=rVQdl2f1CuuySR28JGkhUN0tV1ypYIngV4T0wZ1Eoek=; b=KGmaxu+KGLsimv2Yu/GOIgERqQ1fKYhATadjcczHPj3+k5wR7p09qMP8tUpXkYMobp X0vJywhXCUv43214qgoqmfK0LMxHh9E+PRQCT3UYZpXZWodvzdw31CWEqXrFqomcm/Lx cu5e4R+kEexvrUhLekiojSYiCZ771q4ux7IF9CvKrUKPolKwJAO9UQ1p9p5LGH7og3tK 7tKyi9+VP3xssKxOuETEvQcwWlzgsQwpvfUxv2+mqqITnqWvCk/VtuMVxiriy/rG5J8m LBodCjE3OfO7FB8Wp6ABogZX30F4B3rAhs9o+gCyat75br/lSFvoXETXw7nC6lfswNHx hJcA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=rVQdl2f1CuuySR28JGkhUN0tV1ypYIngV4T0wZ1Eoek=; b=peNjb3ESKKDZuR1HMr5n6k4GivxyYRXHSfz6hK9K+RTT6lkIomaObsGqKfGoYHbheF s/n0ATE6azJ4q4ZHGFB8B79O783gNWI+fB6X6nrGP05nk05pW3yRvjiCQzSoTJGcnZDD d91/PfqGM+Zk+dGh4P0As4rM2PYQp9BKEhhpN2rfCzmJvM93jS1WAVobiU+ufvKTPJ4U PfO5gNs7MkBqlHJN487tXV9DzLOJVxxkUiyhs/TUbDKjp9JnpFMy4tXjPWoT7alm8NIY gZMLES5PK/Ee4VR1HNtO+ReuXiM3NGFaoY8G018H6wn0HKs7mHZBzNHjoImkeS848MBH 7twg==