Re: [Lsr] Moving Forward [Re: Flooding Reduction Draft Redux]

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Sun, 03 February 2019 14:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=2rK5wvKLH3EhKifjaxFURLfVlX+/1Uq9Vl5Tx0Nlf84=; b=dUxyho+xXwD65bTKrIAOLSYkYNF9oGMPIwOBeI6/r061QHfyO8IIrkVUJCD1MQYSGf GV72qTfHlAUOiOPqvFtsKI/5wk2pPU//H1R5GnWjEW9UiDyFv9HGAHyHPO32Y7gtz6PN NVYRrrbl2nYrTosEIalsLHX6D3kH3OEwUl4/Uv9nPlHGJhBvCpI2HsKTj36FcFGTek1v 2qpaGVpWFn/tPLVhxpwmVkY8k8Si2S5pbPRDLA8y3wk+cBDIUNHlbp/gyMD3DwGQMPVt SO7qit4twg02s4JplJs+tD/YOc73NvGSzDdeJEBOPHzivd8kU9BOnLEUr7A0OFECkOF3 h5CA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2rK5wvKLH3EhKifjaxFURLfVlX+/1Uq9Vl5Tx0Nlf84=; b=cCjdHhPUz+L2NTifAGh5HS2HM49bkkt2SNTMRZ/COzO7Ir3i7TaojVJ2T3MUYrJAA1 UDRgwU4QUdE0UEShqJQ9APe6qAl7XMD7esVOqA61SfJUAgfbLGVqQniUr9FEA73/frfK w0yK0j0XyfLEI6cPRq4EmESJ+arhGrzndZWUNq1E8S/MmZACfo8xHQe/TxnnbANLBdxy dCs3tUW4yuudNDzwi7kYQZp7pbMemIkasvU8pzfmlBgKuX48OLW+dgntloa7ZwpaWpJr tWcY0UaDuMHEdXbWUHIXWK8uMZCE/ZRuwPfLFjUydokrexh9g3rjHahy7qH3CtLTeGkv GHPg==